1. Legal Notice
1. Legal information
These provisions regulate the use of the web of Del Canto Chambers operated by Del Canto Chambers SL, a company registered in Madrid, Spain in Calle Alcalá 54, 4º izq. 28014, Madrid, España.
Your use of the Web implies your acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. Users must read this Legal Notice carefully each time they intend to use the Web, since the conditions for its use as set forth in this Legal Notice may change.
Each and every provision of this Legal Notice is governed by Spanish law.
3. Intellectual and industrial property
Web’s content, which is understood to include but not be limited to text, photographs, graphics, images, videos, icons, technology, software, links, etc. as well as their graphic design and source codes; is the intellectual property of Del Canto Chambers or of third parties. No content exploitation rights recognised by the intellectual property legislation in force can be deemed to have been licensed to User except for such Content , as it is strictly necessary for the use of the Web.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are the property of Del Canto Chambers or third parties, and access to the Portal cannot be deemed to attribute any right to such trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs.
4. Conditions of use
User agrees to use the Web correctly in conformity with the law and with this Legal Notice. User will be liable to Del Canto Chambers or to third parties for any loss or damage that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
User undertakes to use the Content in conformity with the law and with this Legal Notice, and with any other conditions, regulations or instructions that may be applicable in conformity with the provisions of Clause 1.
5. Disclaimer of liability
Access to the Portal does not imply any obligation on Del Canto Chambers to verify the truthfulness, accuracy, appropriateness, fitness, exhaustiveness or currency of the information supplied through the Web.
Since the Content is of a general nature and does not in any way constitute the provision of a tax or legal advisory service of any kind, such information is insufficient for User to make personal or business decisions.
The Portal access service includes technical linking devices, directories and even search tools that permit User to access other websites and Internet portals (‘Linked Sites’). In such cases, Del Canto Chambers acts as a intermediation service provider in conformity with Article 17 of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Law 34/2002, of July 12, 2002 (the “LSSI”) and will only be liable for the content and services supplied on Linked Sites to the extent that Del Canto Chambers is actually aware of their unlawfulness and has not disabled the link with due care. If User considers that there is a Linked Site with unlawful or inappropriate content, User may communicate this to Del Canto Chambers.
Del Canto Chambers is not aware of the content or services of Linked Sites and, therefore, cannot be held liable for any damage caused by the unlawfulness, quality, obsoleteness, unavailability, error or ineffectuality of the content and/or services of Linked Sites, or for any other damage.
2.1 Personal information, purpose and dates of data conservation
Del Chambers is committed to the responsible management and protection of personal information. Personal information means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable person is one that can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more specific factors of the physical, physiological factors, genetic identity, etc. mental, economic, cultural or social of that person.
We collect, use, disclose, transfer and store personal information when necessary to provide our Services and for our operational and business purposes only.
The data will be collected exclusively as necessary for the provision of our professional services and to keep you informed of any relevant information and news pertaining to such services and will not be treated subsequently in an incompatible manner with these purposes.
The personal data provided will be kept throughout the time in which the contractual relationship is in force and even afterwards, during all the time required by the applicable legislation and until the possible liabilities deriving from the contract are prescribed, for the purposes of the formulation, the exercise or the defence of eventual claims. When we no longer need personal information, we securely delete or destroy it.
The data and specially protected data related to crimes can be requested when they are necessary for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims, whether administrative, extra judicial or judicial, depending on the merits of the case or the procedural strategy decided for the defence of the interests entrusted to their best and loyal knowledge and technical and legal understanding. In case that it is necessary to treat specially protected data and / or data related to criminal offenses for the execution of the contracted services, the interested party explicitly consents.
2.2 The types of personal information we collect
• Identification data: name, surnames, ID or passports, image.
• Contact information: postal address, email address, telephone number, etc.
• Data of personal characteristics: date of birth, sex, nationality, etc.
• Data of social circumstances: marital status, etc.
• Academic and professional data: training, degrees, etc.
• Details of employment details: job position, etc.
• Economic, financial or insurance data: income, bank details, etc.
• Especially protected data: Health data
• Data relating to criminal offenses.
• Any financial related data necessary to provide tax or accounting services
2. 3 How we use personal information
We process personal information for these Service -and business- related purposes.
• Legal Obligations: we may be required to use and retain personal information for legal and compliance reasons, such as the prevention, detection or investigation of a crime; loss prevention; or fraud. We may also use personal information to comply with our internal and external audit requirements, for information security purposes; and we believe that it may be necessary or appropriate:
◦ under applicable law, which may include laws outside of your country of residence;
◦ respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies and other public and governmental authorities, which may include such authorities outside of their country of residence;
◦ to enforce our terms and conditions;
◦ to protect our rights, privacy, security or property, or those of other people.
• Manage the sending of commercial communications, adjusted to a profile and personal preferences prepared from data obtained from own sources and third parties, by electronic and / or conventional means, when the User authorizes it by ticking the corresponding box through the contact forms. In your case, the User’s data will be treated according to said purpose until your consent is opposed by email email@example.com
2.4 When we share personal information
The User’s data, in general, will not be communicated to third parties. Del Canto Chambers, SL. shares or discloses personal information when necessary to provide Services or conduct our business operations as described below. When we share personal information, we do so in accordance with data privacy and security requirements. Below are the parties with whom we may share personal information and why.
Third parties for legal reasons: We will share personal information when we believe it is required, such as:
• The Public Administrations in the cases foreseen by the Law.
• Banks and financial entities for the collection of Del Canto Chambers, S.L. services.
• The Courts and Tribunals to manage your claim.
• Notaries, Attorneys and Registries, if necessary, to carry out the provision of the contracted services.
• The counterpart in the exercise of the right of defence.
• Third-party service providers
2.5 Where we store and process personal information
Del Canto Chambers, S.L. is a global organization, and your personal information may be stored and processed outside of your home country. We take steps to ensure that the information we collect is processed according to this Privacy Statement and the requirements of applicable law wherever the data is located.
Your personal data is stored securely in Kleos, a legal records management software and our email system and documents are filed securely in Google Drive.
2.6 How we secure personal information
Del Canto Chambers, S.L. takes data security seriously, and we use appropriate technologies and procedures to protect personal information. Our information security policies and procedures are closely aligned with widely accepted international standards and are reviewed regularly and updated as necessary to meet our business needs, changes in technology, and regulatory requirements.
2.7 Your right to access and correct your personal information
We respect your right to access and control your information, and we will respond to requests for information and, where applicable, will correct, amend, or delete your personal information.
The User can send a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of your identity document, to:
• Revoke the consents granted.
• Obtain confirmation about whether Del Canto Chambers, SL. is treating personal data concerning the User or not.
• Access your personal data.
• Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
• Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
• Obtain from Del Canto Chambers, SL. the limitation of the data processing when any of the conditions stipulated in the data protection regulations are met.
• Request the portability of your data.
• Claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), through the web www.aepd.es or by writing to the General Subdirectorate of Data Inspection of the AEPD, Jorge Juan Street, 6-28001-Madrid, when consider that Del Canto Chambers, S.L. has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the interested party may contact the delegate of data protection of Del Canto Chambers, S.L. whose contact information is through the email email@example.com.
2. 8 How to contact us
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about this Statement or our privacy practices or may wish to file a complaint. Please feel free to contact us in one of the following ways:
Identification of the responsible of the Treatment:
• Identity: Del Canto Chambers, S.L.
• NIF: B87536389
• Postal Address: Calle Alcalá, 54 – 4º Izq. 28014, Madrid
• Telephone: +34 910 800 884
• Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Cookies Policy
3.1 Cookies and similar technologies
3.2 What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on a computer or other device and is used to identify the user or device and to collect information. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and to facilitate the user’s navigation to the maximum. Cookies are only associated with a user and their team and do not provide references that allow to deduce personal data of said user. The user can configure their browser to notify or reject the installation of cookies sent by the website.
3.3 Types of cookies and why we use them
• Absolutely necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to move around a website and use its features.
• Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our websites. Information collected includes, for example, the Internet browsers and operating systems used, the domain name of the website previously visited, the number of visits, average duration of visit, and pages viewed. These cookies don’t collect information that personally identifies you and only collect aggregated and anonymous information. Performance cookies are used to improve the user-friendliness of a website and enhance your experience.
• Functionality cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your username or ID, language preference, or the area or region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts, and other customizable parts of web pages. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized, and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
3.4 Managing cookies
You can manage website cookies in your browser settings, and you always have the choice to change these settings by accepting, rejecting, or deleting cookies. If you choose to change your settings, you may find that certain functions and features will not work as intended on the Services. All browser settings are slightly different, so to manage cookies, you should refer to the relevant settings within your browser.
• Chrome, from: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
• Explorer, from: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
• Firefox, from: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
• Safari, from: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
• Google Analytics, desde: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/terms/
• Opt-out de Google Analytic
If you want more information about what use we make of Cookies, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com.
3.5 Connecting via social networks
Some of our Services may include social networking features, such as the Facebook® “Like” button and widgets, “Share” buttons, and interactive mini-programs. Additionally, you may choose to use your own social networking logins from, for example, Facebook or LinkedIn®, to log into some of our Services. If you choose to connect using a social networking or similar service, we may receive and store authentication information from that service to enable you to log in and other information that you may choose to share when you connect with these services. These services may collect information such as the web pages you visited and IP addresses, and may set cookies to enable features to function properly. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by these third parties. You should review the privacy statements or policies applicable to the third-party services you connect to, use, or access. If you do not want your personal information shared with your social media account provider or other users of the social media service, please do not connect your social media account with your account for the Services and do not participate in social sharing on the Services.
3.6 Links and connections to third-party services
Our Services may contain links to and may be used by you in conjunction with third-party apps, services, tools, and websites that are not affiliated with, controlled, or managed by us. Examples include Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter® and, third-party apps like voice software and readers. The privacy practices of these third parties will be governed by the parties’ own Privacy Statements. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by these third parties. You should review the privacy statements or policies applicable to these third-party services.